Dixon House, Unit 3D, Mckenzie Industrial Estate, Buildbase Way, Bird Hall Lane, STOCKPORT, SK3 0SB
Buildbase Way Is on the the opposite side of Bird Hall Lane to Europa Way. Look out for “Windmill Tapes and Labels” as this company is located at the entrance to the industrial estate. Once on Buildbase way, take the first left (there is usually a skip on the corner), and the Dixon House entrance is located at the far end on the left hand side, sharing an entrance door with the PT Hut.
Upon arrival, please ring the appropriate doorbell located to the left of the entrance door.
If there is no parking available outside the main building, please park in the parking area behind “Plumbing Depot” (i.e. the 2nd right after entering the estate), whilst the parking is communal, we have an allocation of 10 spaces here.
- Access to M60 Junction 2 and M56 Junction 1 motorways both within 5 minutes drive
- A34 and A6 within 10 minutes Drive
- Bus stops located at entrance to industrial park
- Services run to / from Manchester Airport, Cheadle Hulme and Stockport
- Services run to / from 3 local train stations: Gatley, Cheadle Hulme and Stockport
- Cheadle Hulme can be reached within 10 minutes and Stockport within 15 minutes